Explore the side of Cape Town you never knew existed. Our Township Tour allows you to traverse the lively streets of the city’s popular townships. Get to know the local culture by stopping over at a “Shisa Nyama” a Real South African Braai, or what you may know as a BBQ. Visit a local charity/community organization, a family visit and a general walk around the township. Try the locally brewed beer, umqombothi, African traditional beer, meet with traditional healers and diviners and delve into the enriching history and cultural heritage exclusive to the townships. Select from the popular routes Khayelitsha and Langa. Tour highlights are respective of the township selected. Tip: Wear comfortable walking shoes, carry sunglasses, sunhat, and sunscreen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Guga S'thebe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guga S'thebe, Washington St, Langa, Cape Town, 7455, South Africa
Djembe Drums & Xylophone Playing
Arts & Crafts
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all guests from their respective hotels or preferred pick-up points.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/21/2019 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.