Tracking Baluran National Park via Surabaya
Baluran is a collection of different ecosystems, it has Savannah ecosystem, swamp ecosystem, rain-forest ecosystem and some other types of jungles in an area of 250 km2. The name derived from the inactive volcano, Mt.Baluran. It is somewhere in the middle of the National Park.
When you come in the dry season, you can see vast Bekol Savannah area with some lonely trees in it. The tree’s leaves have all fallen, leaving the branches dried. This where you can find exotic scenery of the National Park.
Baluran National Park is one of the last remaining jungle in Java. Some endemic animals are here to survive the modern world, where space is scarce. If you are lucky, you can see Java Peacock or Reindeer, or even Leopard.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Baluran National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Meal outside program
- Transport to meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baluran National Park, Situbondo Indonesia
Baluran National Park is a wildlife reserve in East Java, Indonesia. We can witness wildlife in its natural habitat. Baluran National Park consists of Savannah, rainforest, wetlands, coastal reserves and many other ecosystems.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Surabaya Gubeng, Jl. Stasiun Gubeng, Pacar Keling, Kec. Tambaksari, Kota SBY, Jawa Timur 60272, Indonesia
Departure Time :5/7/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.