Traditional and Modern Mixed Wine Tour
For passionate wine lovers!
‘Rajković’ vineyard and wine cellar – The vineyard and wine cellar of the Rajković family are only 4 km from the old fortress Medun in the village Ubli in Kuči. This family for centuries has been devoted in the cultivation of grapes and the production of top quality brandy and wines.
’13. Jul Plantaže’ vineyard ”Ćemovsko field” and wine cellar ”Šipčanik” – Ćemovsko field is one of the largest and most beautiful vineyards in Europe – Ćemovsko field. This vineyard occupies an area of about 2,300 hectares, with about 10 million vines of grapevine, both domestic and world-known varieties.
‘Vučinić – Zenta’ vineyard and wine cellar – The Vučinć winery is located in the village of Rogami, in the wine sub-region of Podgorica, where the rivers Zeta and Morača merge, near the remains of the former town of Duklja (2000 years old).
‘Radević Estate’ vineyard and wine cellar is also located in the village of Rogami, just miles from the Adriatic Sea.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus (driver with English knowledge)
- Wine tasting in winery ‘Rajković’: glass of brandy for welcome with bread, 3 types of wine (1 dcl)
- Wine tasting in wine cellar ‘Šipčanik’: 2 classic line & 1 special with bruschette & Njeguški cheese
- Riding by touristic train in ‘Ćemovsko field’
- Tasting 3 types of wine with prosciutto, cheese and olives in winery ‘Vučinić’ – Zenta
- Tasting of one fruit schnapps, three of wines and award winning port – ‘Radević’ Estate
What's excluded :
- Drinks and food not listed in the program
- Tourist guide by a specific language (optionally for extra fee)
- Travel health insurance (optionally for extra fee)
- Other non-program costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Podgorica Municipality, Podgorica Municipality
Visit Rajković winery (about 1 hour): Wine tasting in winery ‘Rajković’ – glass of brandy with bread for welcome, 3 types of wine – 1 dcl from each of them.
Visit Ćemovsko field and Šipčanik wine cellar (about 2 hours):
Riding by touristic train in ‘Ćemovsko field’
Before we enter the cellar, you will have a unique opportunity to enjoy from the viewpoint in view of the entire vineyard, where you will experience all of the climate within only one wine house. In the cellar it is planned: tasting of 3 types of wines (2 from the classic line and one special), bruschette with Njeguški cheese grilled on olive oil and rosemary. Total time – about 2h.
Visit Vučinić winery (about 1 hour): Tasting 3 types of wine with prosciutto, cheese and olives in winery ‘Vučinić’ – Zenta.
Visit Radević Estate (about 1 hour): Tasting of one fruit schnapps, three of wines and award winning port – ‘Radević’ Estate.
Return. The end of the tour.
Note: The tour lasts around 5 hours + time for transfer depending on the place of your accommodation/stay.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.Pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/15/2020 - 10/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.