Traditional Basque Cider House Experience from San Sebastian
Visit a Basque Cider House Farm and enjoy the traditional cider house menu by the hand of a local. We will drive towards the village of Astigarraga, famous for its farmhouses and cider tradition, and enjoy the typical Cider House menu consisting of: cod omelet, fried cod with green peppers and onions, “Txuleta”: bone-in rib-eye steak, Idiazabal cheese with quince and walnuts, and self-serve cider.
You will travel as part of a small group with a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 7.
Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-ff is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Traditional Lunch or Dinner
- Alcoholic Beverages - Self-serve Basque cider
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any other food and drinks not specified in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Astigarraga, Astigarraga, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
We will head to one of our favorite Basque cider houses located in one of the two towns with the most cider tradition in the entire Basque Country. At the cider house, you will learn about the history of Basque cider and its importance to our region and enjoy a traditional cider house lunch paired with self-serve cider.
Duration: 3 hours 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.