Traditional Costa Rican Dinner & Show
Twice a week the Mirador Ram Luna Restaurant is decked out with marimba and cimarrona music, traditional Costa Rican folk dancing and clowns, in the midst of typical Costa Rican cuisine including the delicious recipes of our grandparents.
At Ram Luna, you immediately see that the restaurant is brimming with memorabilia of Costa Rican tradition, live music, and authentic folklore where the most beautiful memories of times now past can be relived.
You will have the opportunity to savor a variety of traditional Costa Rican dishes and not to mention, our delicious traditional desserts that will tempt any dieter.
Tierra Tica is presented with pleasure and spontaneity. It is a journey through the most representative stages of Costa Rican folklore concluding with the Cimarrona which is the jubilant dance of the giants, which takes place outside the restaurant overlooking the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soda/Pop - Dinner is served buffet style including non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
What's excluded :
Home to the Tierra Tipica spectacle, Ram Luna is perched high above the mountains overlooking the Central Valley.
From this unique vantage point you can admire the auspicious panoramic views at dusk and then take in the brilliance of the lights emanating from the capital. In addition, you will be treated to a sampling of Costa Rican Folklore in the form of various traditional dances and marimba music. At the same time you will enjoy a delicious dinner buffet with a menu that reflects the traditional dishes of the region.
During your visit, the local artisans will exhibit their unique and exquisite creations, representing the different regions of the country. The evening culminates with the traditional masquerade extravaganza and a lively fireworks show.
• Restaurante y Mirador Ram Luna, de la iglesia de Aserri 15km carretera a Tarbaca sobre ruta 209., Aserri 10601 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at the main hotels in the San José Downtown area and proximities.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.