Traditional Cretan cooking class and dinner in Rethymno
Learn how to cook traditional Cretan dishes in an outdoor kitchen with a wood-oven using the host's homegrown vegetables and olive oil, then sit down for a typical Cretan dinner!
• Cook and taste a variety of local pies, traditional Greek appetizers, main dishes and desserts
• Don't miss the host's multi-level garden where she raises animals and grows fruits and vegetables
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Digestif, Water)
What's excluded :
- About your host, Androniki: "I've been cooking in Loutra for my family and friends for many years, and my husband grows our vegetables and fruits. We take care of our land, produce our own olive oil and love cooking, tasting and sharing the magic of traditional Cretan cuisine with our guests!"
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Raki or Greek coffee
• Cheese pies
• Kremidokalitsouna (Small pies with onions)
• Chortopites (Small pies with many (10-12) different wild greens)
• Sfakianes pites (Pies with home made cheese)
• Greek yogurt or homemade ice cream with sweet spoon or a local sweet
Departure Point :Loutra 741 00, Greece
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.