Traditional Italian Cooking Class in the Florence Countryside with Fabio
This is not your typical Italian cooking class. This is a chance to immerse yourself in a private cooking class with a delightful man passionate about regional Italian cuisine and share an authentic meal with a couple that has been married for 30 years and are still crazy in love!
Fabio lives on a hill in the countryside surrounded by olive trees. Fabio and Christiane (when she is home) welcome you into their colorful home with a refreshing drink. Fabio will explain how they pick olives and how olive oil is made. Next, join Fabio in his kitchen for a 2.5 hour hands-on cooking class. Learn to make fresh pasta, sauce, a main and dessert. Depending on the season, you might help Fabio make tagliatelle con ragù or squid risotto with wild fennel and orange peel, and cod with leeks and purple cabbage or pork chop with almonds. For dessert, enjoy castagnaccio, chestnut flour cake, a regional favorite or panna cotta with strawberry coulis in the summer over a pot of freshly brewed coffee.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Cooking Class with your host Fabio
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private pick-up and drop-off from meeting spot
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up from Lungarno delle Grazie 28, Firenze and taken in a private car to your host's home in the countryside of Florence for your authentic, in-home Italian cooking class.
Departure Point :Lungarno delle Grazie, 28, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.