Traditional Jewish Challah bread workshop and brunch
About your host Keren:
"As traditionally, every Friday I bake challah and yeast cakes for Shabbat dinner, There is nothing like the smell of fresh bread and cakes that floods the house on Friday afternoon! At the end of the workshop, we will sit for a light meal accompanied by all the pastries we made, vegetables, local cheese, and homemade spreads. The workshop is held in my kitchen, in a bright and beautiful patio, in one of the most beautiful and authentic neighborhoods of Jaffa. We will gather around the table and exchange energy, laugh, taste delicious food and wine, have a lot of fun …and yes, learn to bake."
*EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in 130+ countries. Through dinner parties, supper clubs, cooking classes, and food tours in private homes and special venues, EatWith connects hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive food experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Learn all of the secrets to making the traditional Jewish- Israeli pastries, in a beautiful apartment in Jaffa, a few steps from the Mediterranian sea.
What to expect:
• You will prepare several kinds of traditional breads and cake
• White wine will be served throughout the workshop
• Finishing with an Israeli light meal with local ingredients
• Suitable for all levels
• 3 Kinds Off Challah Breads: - Traditional Shabbat Dinner Challa
Round Honey Challah
Vegan Zaatar Challah
• Jerusalem Bagel - Filled With Leek and Local Feta Cheese
• Traditional Babka Cake - Filled With Chocolate and Cinnamon
Departure Point :Shmu'el Ben Adaya Street, Shmu'el Ben Adaya St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.