Traditional Private Cheese and Wine Tour, departing Querétaro
THE DEPARTURE IS WITH TWO PEOPLE MINIMUM.
The entire tour is accompanied by a certified tour guide.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Tour Guide in English
- Entry/Admission - Bocanegra Cava de Quesos
- Entry/Admission - Vinedos Azteca
- Entry/Admission - La Pena de Bernal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bocanegra Cava de Quesos, Carretera Estatal 200, km 50, Tequisquiapan 76780 Mexico
You will get to know a matured cheese cellar and have a rich guided tasting of cheese, fruits and wine. It is the rich opportunity to make a rich pairing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vinedos Azteca, Carretera San Juan del Rio - Cadereyta Km 40 + 0.4, Ezequiel Montes 76686 Mexico
They will take a guided tour through their vineyards, know their vines, their types of grapes and their wine process. They will also have a rich tasting of Mexican wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Pena de Bernal, Queretaro City Mexico
We will visit the Magic Town of Bernal. There will be an explanation of the history of the town, its traditions and its gastronomy.
Here it is located in the third largest monolith in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle Corregidora 4, Centro, 76000 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our operator or guide goes to the hotel where they are staying (historic center) or, the meeting point that will be outside the Regional Museum of Querétaro.In high season or special dates, the meeting point may change. Please confirm it via WhatsApp or email.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.