Traditional Serbian Street Food Walking Tour (by Belgrade Nightlife Tours)
Enjoy a complete experience of tasting traditional Serbian food and immersing into a friendly atmosphere.An amazing experience and memory of Serbian street food tasting tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Serbian Borek
- Serbian sausage
- Serbian pizza
- Sarajevski Ćevapi with kajmak and ajvar
- Šopska Salad
- Serbian pancake and much more...
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Welcome to the good life ! Vegetarians are welcome too !
This is not just your basic food tour before you know what city can offer for you, the best way to get to know Belgrade through food.It is just the perfect start.There is no point doing sight seeing and history with an empty local tummy.What we do basically local food science, We find your perfect local food and make research and discovery together until we find your perfect bite and reach final destination of your local food experience.
Explore the paradise of street food, including but not limited to:
Serbian Borek, Serbian sausage, Serbian pizza, Šopska Salad, Serbian Ćevapi with kajmak and ajvar, Serbian pancake and much more...
Our goal is simple, introduce you to the best street food you can find in our city, far away from cliches and tourist traps. The perfect match between local products and what locals actually eat,Also meet other foodies like you during our experience.
If you are ready, let's go!
• Trg Republike, Streets of Kolarceva, Belgrade Serbia
• Knez Mihailova, between Kalemegdan and Terazije center of Belgrade, Belgrade Serbia
• Dorcol, Belgrade Serbia
• Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Kalemegdan, Belgrade Serbia
• Skadarlija, Skadarska Ulica, Belgrade Serbia
• Serbian sausage
• Serbian pizza
• Šopska Salad
• Sarajevski Ćevapi with kajmak and ajvar
• Serbian pancake and much more...
Departure Point :Student Park, Studentski trg 16, Beograd, Serbia
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.