Traditional Trekking 4 Days 3 Nights by Costa Leste Ecaoventura
Traditional Trekking is a tour for those looking for cultural assimilation of the Oasis of the Lençóis Maranhenses National Park. It is a 70 km hike passing through the Canto de Atins settlement, Baixa Grande oasis, Queimada dos Britos oasis and Santo Amaro.
per adult from
What's included :
- Collective boat
- 3 Overnight stays in hammocks with breakfast
- Private transportation from Santo Amaro / Barreirinhas
- One and a half liters of water per person and day
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Assimilation of the local culture, appreciation of the sunset and sunrise, observation of the stars, diving in the lagoons and observation of the local animals.
Departure Point :Avenida Joaquim Soeiro de Carvalho, Av. Joaquim Soeiro de Carvalho, Barreirinhas - MA, 65590-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfers are made from hotels in the City of Barreirinhas to the point where the attraction starts or customers can find us at our base camp which is located in the city center.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.