Traditions of Minho full-day private tour from Porto - Visit the costume museum
In this tour through Minho de Portugal, you will have the opportunity to get to know one of the most popular and representative symbols of the Portuguese brand, the Galo de Barcelos. This icon represents a legend of an innocent man who was saved from the gallows by the rooster!
Still in this foray into history, you will have the opportunity to visit one of the oldest villages in Portugal. Ponte de Lima, has a vast cultural, architectural and landscape heritage, where the Roman bridge over the Lima river stands out as a must visit!
Already in the city nicknamed as capital of Portuguese folklore, Viana do Castelo stands out for the originality of its crafts. Already in the Museum of the Costume you can travel in history through the clothing of each epoch!
The visit ends after the ascent to Monte de Santa Luzia, where you can see in this imposing Sanctuary one of the largest rosettes in the Iberian Peninsula, as well as the breathtaking view over this beautiful Atlantic city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Compulsory insurance by law
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your hotel in Porto
- Entry/Admission - Paco dos Condes de Barcelos
What's excluded :
- Other visits
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paco dos Condes de Barcelos, Largo Doutor Martins Lima, Barcelos 4750-318 Portugal
Sanctuary of Santa Luzia
Local commerce Barcelos, Ponte de Lima, Viana do Castelo
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Porto;Our staff is identified with a Brand Tours sign waiting for you in the lobby;Our staff is on site approx. 15 minutes before departure;You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.Thank you.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Cruise Terminal of the Port of Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Brand Tours