Trail Running in Nairobi, Kenya
Kenya is known to be the home of running champions, what better way to learn more about Kenya and the running culture while preparing yourself for a morning run in one of Nairobi's most beautiful parks. The park is rich in history with different birds chirping away as we work out a 3 to 10 mile run (5km to 15Km). The trails are well marked and if you have had enough, one can hike back to the bus.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Karura Forest
What's excluded :
- A trail run in Karura forest brings you close to nature. With birds chirping in the early morning. Breathtaking tall trees, rivers and a waterfall will leave you awed. For extreme athletes we shall take on some steep hills and take you to some caves to keep your holiday fit and fun. Nothing to be afraid of.
Departure Point :Nairobi Serena Hotel, Processional Way, Nairobi City, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Hotels on Mombasa Road, Upperhill and Limuru Road
Departure Time :Run or Cycle on the Trails 5/14/2019 - 10/30/2021
Trail Running Nairobi 5/14/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Friday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Friday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.