Trang An Bai Dinh Luxury 1 Day Tour From Hanoi
Trang An grottoes, appearing in the famous Hollywood movie Kong: Skull Island, is a famous tourist destination for both domestic and foreign visitors as this place possesses the sublime beauty of nature. Trang An is also a UNESCO World Heritage and it'd be such as waste for the nature lovers to miss this place.
If you're already in Hanoi, why not consider a day out of Hanoi to Trang An Ninh Binh?
• Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda
• Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods
• Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film
• Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus - Limousine
- Boat trip to visit Trang An.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Electric car visit Bai Dinh Pagoda.
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
- Drink, vat.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
7h30 - 8h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Bai Dinh pagoda.
10h30 - 10h40: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.
11h50 - 12h00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h00 - 13h10: Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
14h45 - 15h00: Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
16h45 - 17h00: Get on our tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter.
Pass By: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
Trang An, the ecotourism attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha. Bai Dinh Pagoda is one of the biggest one in Vietnam and also of the South East Asia with hundreds of statues. Enjoy the monly in one day with us.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter or the meeting point at: No 1 Trang Tien Str, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi City.Ports
- Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 2 adults only share with 1 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.