Trang An Bai Dinh Pagoda Full Day Guided tour with Lunch
Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda
Enjoy a buffet lunch
Go on a unique boat trip to visit the Trang An caves complex
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ninh Binh Tours, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
A private car will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old quarter to depart for Bai Dinh Pagoda. You will have a short break half way for 30 minutes of relaxation.
You arrive in the Buddha Prayer section in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, including the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam measuring 10 meters in height and 100 tons in weight. You will have some free time with your English-speaking tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about Buddhism.
Then go to a restaurant to have a buffet lunch of delicious Vietnamese cuisine. Afterward, depart to visit the Trang An tourist attractions and take a boat trip to visit the Trang An caves complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, and Ba Giot Cave.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.