Trang An Bich Dong Pagoda 1 day - Small group, Transfer & Biking
Discover Trang An natural World Heritage on a small boat rowed by a local man you will cross the caves through the caves to enjoy all the beauty of the immense water, lyrical scenery, sacred and mysterious temples of this amazing scenic. The caves are also stunning, there was an area where the ceiling of the caves was literally touching the boat.
• Small group tour with maximum personal experience .
• High-quality transfer service.
• Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
• Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
• Discover Trang An – the “Halong Bay on land - World Natural Heritage site”
• Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Bich Dong Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (15 USD – 350.000 VND fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD – 150.000 VND/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD – 150.000 VND /pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Tax (10% charge)
- Personal expenses
- Other optional activities or tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
Visit Trang An, spend about 2 hours exploring Trang An - the core of natural heritage in a small boat, rowed by a local people. Visit many limestone water cave along Sao Khe river, King Kong film set and temple along the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Visiting a local family in Van Lam village, Tam Coc area. Spend time to interact and learn there tradition and lifestyle. Here you will see their house architecture, decoration as well their daily life and handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bich Dong Pagoda, Ngu Nhac Son Mountains, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Visit Bich Dong Pagoda under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Hanoi swan hostel, 31 Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels in Hanoi Old Quater.If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quater, the meeting point is No.31 Lo Su Street, Hoan Kiem,Hanoi.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.