Trang An Cave - Bai Dinh Padgoda 1 Day Trip
Trang An is an ecotourism site located right at the core of a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its spectacular the landscape of limestone karst peaks, with rivers, caves and ﬂooded forests, on a system of limestone mountains with a geological age of about 250 million years and monuments of the history of the ancient the imperial city of Hoa Lu belongs to Ninh Binh province.
Bai Dinh Pagoda is a religious complex covering a total area of 539 hectare, with both the ancient and the newly renovated.
On the other side of Dinh Moutain is new Bai Dinh pagoda. This pagoda has been built since 2003 and covers a 80 ha area. The Bai Dinh pagoda possesses many parts such as Tam The Temple, Phap chu Temple, Quan Am temple( Bodhisattva Temple), Bao Thap, Bell Tower and dormitory area for Buddhist monks.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Buffet Lunch
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour
- 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tips for driver/tour guide
- What not mentioned clearly
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
Trang An is an ecotourism site located right at the core of a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its spectacular
the landscape of limestone karst peaks, with rivers, caves and ﬂooded forests, on a system of limestone
mountains with a geological age of about 250 million years and monuments of the history of the ancient
the imperial city of Hoa Lu belongs to Ninh Binh province.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
Bai Dinh Pagoda is Southeast Asia’s largest Buddhist complex. It consists of several temples and over 500 intricately carved statues of Buddha, including one that’s made of bronze and is 10 metres in height. Set within the Gia Sinh Commune, it attracts a huge crowd of local devotees and travellers looking to pay their respects and have their fortunes told by the resident monks.
Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :9 Hàng Hương, Hàng Mã, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We started collect the guess from all the hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district) Pick up time around: 07:45am - 08:15am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.