Transdniestria Tour & Milestii Mici Winery
Have you been visiting country within another country? Do you know the place where Lenin is still main personality? Right, that is unrecognized territory called Transnistria. No worries, it is very peaceful country within official borders of the Republic of Moldova, no matter what they say. Transnistria is attracting hundreds of tourists every day. Another big tourist attraction there is Bender Fortress – the biggest tourist complex in the country. After we will bring you to Milestii Mici Winery. Mileștii Mici is probably a dream destination for those who love to enjoy a high-quality wine and relate themselves to conscious consumers of this divine drink. As a traveler, you probably want to know what is so special about Milestii Mici. It is a winery in Moldova, with the enormous underground storage facility and world's largest wine collection.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GUIDE SERVICES
- ALL TRANSFERS
- ENTRENCE TICKETS
- WINE TASTING (3 KINDS OF WINE)
What's excluded :
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- TIPS FOR GUIDE/ DRIVERS
You will visit country within another country, Transnistria and Milestii Mici Winery, enormous underground storage facility and world's largest wine collection.
• Milestii Mici, r-l Ialoveni, Chisinau 6819 Moldova
• Bender Fortress, Petra Panin 2/3, Bender 3200 Moldova
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel/apartment in Chisinau
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/6/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.