Transfer Airport - hotel in Mexico City
Just sit back, enjoy the trip and get ready to enjoy your stay in Mexico City. This shuttle service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We have certified operators that will make your trip a unique, comfortable and safe experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Look for the representative with a name with your Historic Heart logo. The meeting point will be terminal 1 door 7. From the moment of your arrival flight, the tolerance time for your service is 1 hour for domestic flights and 2 hours for international flights. Our business hours are 24:00 hrs.
Just sit back, enjoy the trip and get ready to enjoy your stay in Mexico City
Departure Point :Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Start your trip with transportation from the airport in a relaxed way. Once you land and take your luggage, a representative will welcome you at the Mexico airport with a personalized sign with your name. Then, you will board an air-conditioned car or minivan and take you directly to your hotel in Mexico City. Your driver will be happy to help you with any questions you have and share tips about the area.
AirportsJuarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
OtherHistoric center of Mexico City, Centro, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
2: Polanco, Polanco I Secc, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We respect and carry out all health protocols before the Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.