Transfer departure Shuttle Barcelona City to Barcelona Port
Economical, comfortable and practical shuttle service from Barcelona City to Barcelona Port. The best choice for your travel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Hotel pickup
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Return Pick Up Confirmation
You must check your pickup time 24-48 hours prior to your departure by checking the website http://confirm.from2travel.com/ and following the instructions. Please also note that the pickup time will be emailed to your accommodation 48 hours before departure.
Please call to reconfirm 24 hours prior to departure date if no email has been received, or you were unable to access to your details using the web confirmation. In this event please contact our telephone: during office hours (please remember this is a very busy number and only use it when necessary)
Remember we cannot accept responsibility for clients not being collected in time when original booking details have changed and has not been reconfirmed with our agents. Please ensure you are ready at your Designated Pick up Point 15 minutes before the stated time, sometimes we’re delayed due to traffic conditions, please be patient and allow us a few minutes.
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by FROM2 TRAVEL