Transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur via Jain Temple in Ranakpur
Explore the stunning Jain Temple in Ranakpur on this full-day tour from Jodhpur to Udaipur. Get picked up from your desired location in Jodhpur and transferred, via Ranakpur, to your preferred location in Udaipur.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and Drinks
- You will be picked up in the morning by an English-speaking driver from Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur Junction Railway Station, the bus station or your centrally located hotel in Jodhpur. After pick-up, you will leave for Jain Temple in Ranakpur.
It is believed that the Ranakpur temple was built in the 15th century under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, who was a follower of Jainism and a businessman by profession. He constructed the temple with the help of Rana Kumbha, the king of Mewar, whose condition for help was that the temple be named after him. There are four entrances to reach the main chamber, where the idol of Adinath is placed. There are also five pillars in the temple, each holding idols of various Tirthankaras. The biggest pillar, standing in the center of all others, holds an idol of Adinath. After visiting the beautiful Jain Temple, you will be taken to Udaipur, where you will be dropped off at your hotel or preferred location.
Departure Point :
Pick up from anywhere in Jodhpur (Airport, Hotel and Train Station)
OtherJodhpur, Rajasthan, India - Pick up from your hotel or preferred location.
Return Detail :Udaipur, Rajasthan, India - Dropped off at your hotel or preferred location.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.