Transfer from Montezuma to SJO Airport or Hotels for up to 5 passengers.
Our transfers, offer quality, safety, commitment, responsibility, punctuality from the beginning to the end of your trip with us.
Guaranteeing the safety of our clients and drivers, as well as reducing the chances of infection, will be the basis for a safe and pleasant trip with optimal hygiene conditions so that they can travel without fear and taking all precautionary measures. we use gel alcohol, provide disposable tissues, Wipes, use spray disinfectants for surfaces and luggage and
We disinfect our transports daily. Travel safely from your initial destination to your hotel or airport. Do not worry about the roads, travel as you deserve in our quality transport, enjoy the landscapes, stop to enjoy the tour, take photographs or relax, our main objective is your comfort, safety and the best customer service on board. With more than 9 years in the transport market, we offer our clients the best of the best, with bilingual drivers who help you with everything you need during your trip.
per adult from
3 to 5 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Travel insurance
- Cleaning supplies such as wipes, kleenex, alcohol gel, disinfectant spray.
- Reclining seats
- Radio or USB
What's excluded :
- Ferry tickets not included, (they are less than $ 2 usd and are paid directly at the port)
- Our qualified staff awaits you at the Hotel exit to welcome you to Costa Rica, then help you with your luggage to transport it to our luxury transportation.
After leaving, if people want something additional (Breakfast, lunch, health services, or other things) our driver will help them if possible.
Always attending throughout the tour the best customer service, we will take the best route for your trip to Montezuma, Mal País or Santa Teresa surrounded by incredible scenery to the Pacific coast where if you like, you can stop to take pictures at any desired time. Our driver will drop you off at your hotel or place of your choice.
We will take the Tambor ferry, where we will travel enjoying the Gulf of Nicoya, crossing part of the Pacific.
In our transfers, we offer quality, safety, commitment, responsibility and punctuality from the beginning to the end of your trip with us.
Guaranteeing the safety of our clients and drivers, as well as reducing the chances of infection, will be the basis for a safe and pleasant trip with optimal hygiene conditions so that they can travel without fear and taking all precautionary measures. Provide gel alcohol, provide disposable tissues, Wipes, use spray disinfectants for surfaces and luggage and
We disinfect our transports daily.
Travel safely from your initial destination to your hotel or airport. Do not worry about the roads, travel as you deserve in our quality transport, enjoy the landscapes, stop to enjoy the tour, take photographs or relax, our main objective is your comfort, safety and the best customer service on board. With more than 9 years in the transport market, we offer our clients the best of the best, with bilingual drivers who help you with everything you need during your trip.
If you need a lunch stop, a pharmacy, an ATM, a supermarket or something else, do not hesitate to tell us, it will be a pleasure to help you not only with transportation, but also with any need that may arise during the trip! Your family, your friends, your partner will be the most important thing for us while you are on board our company.
Also with this same transfer, you can book your return trip on Tripadvisor by purchasing the same booking! just indicate the pick up and the dropp off in the return booking or comment on it in the observations and with pleasure our customer service team will help you coordinate your return trip. It will be a pleasure for us to serve you !!!
Departure Point :1: Montezuma, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
2: Malpais, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
3: Santa Teresa Beach, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
4: Alajuela Province, Tambor, Costa Rica
5: Barceló Tambor, Playa Tambor, Puntarenas Tambor 771 Costa Rica Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas, 1150, Costa Rica
Our driver will arrive at the hotel with your name to look for them in or near the lobby. Then we will upload the luggage, get comfortable and start our journey. If you need a stop, a photograph, or something else !, don't worry, we will solve it, we will help you and we will advise you. Remember that it is your time, your trip and we are more than transportation. On the way to your destination, we can stop at a souvenir shop, at a restaurant for your breakfast, your lunch or a simple break for a few minutes. During our transfer, we will cross natural landscapes to admire the beauty of our country Costa Rica. Remember, we drive and you enjoy your trip !!! Welcome with the best customer service on board!
PortsPaquera ferry landing, 621, La Nicoyana, Provincia de Puntarenas, Paquera, Costa RicaMuelle De Puntarenas, Barrio La Angostura, Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
AirportsTambor Airport, Airstrip tambor, Provincia de Puntarenas, 60111, Costa Rica
Departure Time :9/16/2018 - 6/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :1: Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
2: Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
3: Heredia Province, Heredia, Costa Rica
4: San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- * Disinfection of hands and footwear before entering the transport * Luggage and hand luggage will be sprayed before entering the transport * Mandatory use of personal mask * Transport disinfection is guaranteed 100% * We will provide alcohol gel before and during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.