Transfer from Venice to Split
Split, a town on Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast, is known for its beaches and the fortresslike complex at its center, Diocletian's Palace, erected by the Roman emperor in the 4th century. Once home to thousands, its sprawling remains include more than 200 buildings. Within its white stone walls and under its courtyards are a cathedral and numerous shops, bars, cafes, hotels and houses.
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- A comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle with an English speaking driver.
Pick-up at Air-port or Your hotel and drop-off to the designated location in Split.
The driver is flexible to stop whenever you wish so you could have a break.
Transfer can be organized vice versa as well (From Split to Venice).
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Venice hotel accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Prices for the transfers are quoted per vehicle with the destination being any location or hotel in Split.
In summer it is best to book in advance
Departure Point :Ponte della Libertà, 302A, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Pick up from Air-port od bus station in Venice.
AirportsMarco Polo Airport, Venice Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Travelpoint travel agency