Transfer hotel in Ganh Dau Hamlet to Phu Quoc Airport
Our driver will come to hotel lobby and show the sign board with clients name then picks them and their luggage to the car for transferring to the airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- - Upon clients' arrival time, our Representative staff will wait for you at Hotel lobby at Ganh Dau Hamlet and show the Welcome banner with Clients name.
- he/she will lead you to the car and our driver will transfer you to Phu Quoc airport
- From Phu Quoc Airport to Ganh Dau hamlet is 30 km. It takes 30 minutes depending on traffic transfer by car from your hotel in Ganh Dau hamlet to Phu Quoc airport.
- With the group from 1-2 pax, we will use 4 seats car. If your group size is 3-4 pax, we recommend 07 seats car ( Toyota Vios, Toyota Innova,...) for more comfortable and fix with all luggage of clients.
Departure Point :
Please wait for our driver at hotel lobby
OtherÔng Lang beach, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang, Vietnam - Hotel located in Ong Lang area, Phu Quoc Island
Departure Time :Transfer by 7 seats car 1/1/2020 - 6/23/2022
Transfer by 16 seats car 1/1/2020 - 6/23/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Transfer by 4 seats car 1/1/2020 - 6/23/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Phu Quoc International Airport, Nguyễn Trường Tộ, Tổ 2, Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang 922271, Vietnam - Phu Quoc Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.