Transfer In/Out from Rome airport up to 2 pax (Fiumicino/Ciampino)
This is a PRIVATE transfer service only for you and your group so you won't need to wait for any other passenger that can delay your transportation service.
We will pick you up and drop you off with plenty of time for your departure flight and you will always have access to a phone number to reach us at any given time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- When arriving at the airport after passport control, please collect your bags and head out into the lobby of the airport where a driver will be waiting for you with your name on a board sign. Please have one working & connected phone upon arrival.
Departure Point :
AirportsCiampino Airport, Rome ItalyFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/3/2020 - 7/29/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - The pick up/drop off will be at the place of your choice within the Metropolitan Area of Rome.00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy00043 Ciampino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Italian authorities are making the use of face masks mandatory on public transport, stores, museums, and should be worn on the street in cases when it is hard to maintain a safe distance from others but it's not necessary when being outdoors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.