Transfer to West End Beach
It`s a great opportunity for beach time. West End is well known for its restaurants and bars, here you can find delicious food and seafood with affordable prices. With a tropical ambiance and tons of sun is a paradise for getting tan.
Note: This tour is thought for groups of 6, if there`s not enough occupants, than the prices change according this table:
5 - 6 persons : pay $18 per person and $10 per children
3 - 4 persons : pay $20 per person and $10 per children
2 persons : pay $25 per person and $10 per children
1 persons : pay $50 per person and $10 per children
If there are children traveling with group will must not exceed car capacity which is 6
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - The Buccaneer Restaurant & Bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PetroSun, Flowers Bay Rd, Flowers Bay, Honduras
We will stop by famous sign of "Roatan" and will take some pictures. It`s a great oppotunity to take a really good picture of you with the cruise dock in the back
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Roatan Chocolate Factory, Main Street, West End, Roatan IB3108 Honduras
You will purchase chocolat goods and cacao products.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rusty Fish, West End, Half moon bay Next to baptist church, Roatan Honduras
A souvenir store
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Buccaneer Restaurant & Bar, West End Road, West End, Honduras
With it's own private beach you can relax: beach time!
Great selection of seafood and cocktails.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Town Center At Port Of Roatan, Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
2: Mahogany Bay, Honduras
3: Airport Road, Coxen Hole, Honduras
Traveler pickup is offered
information about staff and transportation details will be provided when bookingAirports
- Roatan Airport, Roatan Honduras
- Town Center at Port of Roatan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.