Travel in Time With a Polaroid Tour in Lisbon!
Ever thought of what some place looked like in the past? What stories they have behind? The people that walked those streets? What did they wear? What could you hear from their talks at the cafes? Which where the hot spots, the trendy stores and the places of revolution?
We are the tour company who wants to make you travel in time. We’ll show the turistic places you’ve been dying to see but with a twist, telling you not only the history of the city but also the little not so known stories of the day to day life that shaped the city during the XIX and XX century.
Not only you’ll see Lisbon with the eyes of a local but you’re also going to be able to learn how to photograph using vintage Cameras like the Polaroid and Diana.
Our aim is to present the real Lisbon, respect the traditions that shaped it during the centuries and look back in order to preserve our heritage and make sure it doesn’t get lost in the excitment of modern times.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Polaroid camera rental + Film pack
- Booklet with Lisbon vintage photos
- Bag to store your polaroids
What's excluded :
Prepare yourselves to discover Lisbon while you learn how to take the best out of your Instant Film Camera. We're going to see the city with the eyes of a local while we travel back in time and take a look at precious photographs from the XIX century representing the exact places we're going to explore.
As we learn about the little known facts you can't find in the history books, we'll be stopping to perform some crazy fun creative techniques with our polaroids.
• Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
Departure Point :Av. da Liberdade 259, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Importante ter as mãos sempre livres
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.