Travel With Sampath
Travel With Sampath is the one of the leading inbound tourism Company in Sri Lanka and we have pretty good experience and professional in tourism industry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple of Dambulla
What's excluded :
Day 1: Sigiriya city tour
Stop At: Sigiriya Fortress, Rock Front, Sigiriya 21120, Sri Lanka
Sigiriya or sinhaagiri is an ancient rock fortress in the Northern mathale district near the town of dambulla in the central province Sri Lanka the name refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 meters high. according to the ancient sri Lanka chronicle the culavamsa. this site was selected by king kashyapa for his new capital. he built his place on the top of this rock and decorated it’s sides with colorful. the main entrance is located in the Northern side of the rock. it was designed in the from of a huge stone lion whose feet have survived up to today but the upper parts of the body were destroyed.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel Sigiriya
Day 2: Dambulla
Stop At: Golden Temple of Dambulla, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
Dambulla cave temple also knows as the golden temple of dambulla. is a world heritage site in Sri Lanka. situated in the central part of the country dambulla is the largest and best- preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka the rock towers 160 m over the surrounding plains there are more than 80 documented caves in the surrounding area. major attraction are spread over five caves. which contain statues
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.