Travnik- Jayce Daily Tour (Tour Guide-Lunch-Dinner İncluded)From Sarajevo
Tours start from Sarajevo everday 9 am.(Certificated Tour Guide-Lunch- Dinner İNCLUDED)
On the road towards west we will go to Travnik city, which, for many years, served as a capital of Bosnian eyalet and was known as Vizier City. In the Ottoman Empire, the Grand Vizier was the prime minister of the Ottoman Sultan. Travnik is a birthplace of Ivo Andric, a Yugoslav novelist, and the 1961 winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature. We will visit birth house of this Nobel Laureate.
After visiting Travnik we will continue to Jajce, the capital of the independent medieval Kingdom of Bosnia, a city of stone, light and water. The royal castle, town-museum under the open sky, was built on the banks of the rivers Pliva and Vrbas. Once you are there, you get the feeling of mysterious history of the place and you will rush to get to know it better. The old city of Jajce is a candidate for a UNESCO World Heritage site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Museum Entries
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Travnik, Travnik, Central Bosnia Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Our Tours start from Sarajevo from the meeting points or hotels. Depending on number of guests, we arrange transportation with private cars (Minivan or bus).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tours start from Sarajevo .We are able to pick up from hotels or meeting points.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.