Treasure hunt in Midtown with New York in French
Discover the Midtown district while having fun!
Treasure hunt in Midtown is an activity that you will perform in complete autonomy, no guide will be present or intervene during the game, you can only count on yourself to do the 21 stages of the game and solve the problem. final puzzle!
Rest assured, the game is made in such a way that if you cannot find the answer to a question, you will still be able to proceed to the next step.
That said, the more answers you find, the more clues you'll have to find out the name of our mystery celebrity.
Also, the level of difficulty has been adjusted to appeal to all audiences and to appeal to both adults and children.
So, are you ready to investigate?
per adult from
What's included :
- A game book to collect at the OCabanon restaurant
- A refreshment (without alcohol) offered in case of game victory
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Midtown, Midtown, New York City, New York
The main purpose of this treasure hunt is to allow you to visit the Midtown district in a fun and original way.
It has 21 stages and lasts approximately half a day (but it is possible to do it in several times).
The second goal is to find the name of a celebrity who is behind the clues you will get while playing.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :OCabanon, 245 W 29th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 04:30 PM - 10:30 PM Monday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 04:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- it is possible to use the same notebook with several (collective challenge), a notebook each (individual challenge) or even several notebooks to form different teams (challenge by teams). You decide and choose the number of notebooks you need
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.