Treasure hunt in the Sassi
If you're looking for a different way to get to know the city or an original way of making a gift to someone or simply enjoying yourself, this is definetely the activity for you!
During your hunt, you will have the opportunity to discover what are, in my opinion, the true gems of the city and at the same time have fun!
On request it is possible to add small gifts or tickets supplied by you to the chest.
Free for kids < 5!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Certificate of participation and a treasure map
What's excluded :
We'll meet in Piazzetta Pascoli and we'll start getting to know to each other. I'll explain you the rules of the game, I'll give you a map with places that you need to visit as well as riddles to solve for each one. You'll need to keep both your legs and head active to solve them in 1 hour and 45 min, but the reward will be worth the effort. Not to mention that, in the research, you will have the opportunity to discover what are, in my opinion, the true gems of the city.
While you go searching, I'll stay at the starting point in case you need more hints. At the end of time you'll come back where we first met and together we'll go to a nearby bar where I'll tell you the history of the places you visited.
I'll offer you a coffee and together we'll open the treasure chest after decoding the key!
Every one of you will receive a certificate of participation, but only the winner will get the treasure!
• Castello Tramontano, Matera, Italy, Via Castello Via Lanera, 75100, Matera Italy
• Piazza San Pietro Caveoso, 75100, Matera Italy
• Cattedrale di Matera, Piazza del Duomo, Matera Italy
Departure Point :Piazzetta Pascoli, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.