Treasures of Istanbul: Driving Layover Private Tour
Waiting in an airport for your next flight is never fun, especially when you have the chance to explore the beautiful Istanbul. Why not choose your favorite local and drive into the city for a personalized layover tour? Hop in the car, and you’ll be in the city in no time! Your local host will make sure you make it back in time for your next flight.
From the fascinating Hippodrome to the gorgeous gardens of Topkapi Palace, there is so much you can see in Istanbul! Whatever your preferences, your local host can create a personalized plan for you to fill up as much time as you can spare; they know how to make every second count!
Below are a few of the more popular things to do and places to visit, just let your local host know what you have in mind. Whether it’s a quick city tour or a delicious food tour, just hop in the car and they’ll take you wherever you wish to go!
Dull layovers are a thing of the past, let a local create your perfect Istanbul experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private Tour
- 1 non alcoholic drink
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Take the side entrance into the courtyard of Istanbuls most beautiful mosque
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Skip the line to the majestic Hagia Sophia and enjoy the contrasts within. Next, relax with locals over traditional Turkish tea and relax. Your local host will drop you off at the airport in time to catch your next flight
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Istanbul.Airports
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Port of Istanbul
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.