Treblinka former Death and Concetration Camp from Warsaw Tour
You will see:
- site of the former Treblinka II Death Camp, where it is estimated that more than 800,000 people were murdered; no other, except for Auschwitz Birkenau caused more victims
- remains of the Treblinka I Forced Labour Camp, where about 10,000 people were murdered, such as: a huge “valley” gravel pit, the foundations of barracks, bunkers, Execution Site;
- Museum of the German Nazi Death and Forced Labour Camp in Treblinka, with a model of the death camp, pictures, some prisoners’ objects and where you will watch documentaries
- monuments memorializing the victims.
The overwhelming silence over a clearing with thousands of stones that commemorate hundreds of thousands of victims and the awareness of being in the place where they were murdered.
- Pickup from the hotel
- drive to Treblinka
- learning the historical background at the Museum
- visit the site of the Treblinka II Camp
- visit the site of the Treblinka I Camp and the Execution Site
- return to Warsaw.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Treblinka II
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Treblinka II, 18-112 Kosów Lacki, Poland
We will visit here the Treblinka Museum of the former German Nazi Death and Forced Labour Camp of 1941-44. We will see some documentaries to give you a historical background of the place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Treblinka Memorial, Treblinka Poland
We will visit the clearing where the Death Camp was, with the Treblinka Memorials that consist of two monuments and some 17 thousand stones, symbolizing the maximum number of people who could be killed in the Treblinka Death Camp.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Quarry Treblinka, Kosów Lacki, Poland
We will see the formar Gravel Quarry where the prisoners of the Treblika I Camp were subjected to a slave labour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Treblinka I, Kosów Lacki, Poland
We will see the foundations of some former barracks of the Treblinka I, the former Forced Labour Camp. We will also go to the former Execution Site, where some of the prisoners of the Treblinka I Camp were burried and are commemorated.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels in Warsaw. We can also pick you from the Warsaw Chopin Airport or Modlin Airport.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.