Trekking and Camping in Kheerganga - Volvo Buses from Delhi
Mark your footprints at the trails of Parvati Valley which await you with its beguiling beauties. Kasol, an alluring hamlet of the Himalayas, is frequented by travelers from all over the map and it displays eye-opening vistas which will put you under a spell with its enticing beauty.
Seated at an elevation of almost 1,600m this segment, plays an important role in hiking up the tourist traffic. Be it a memorable walk along the sparkling Parvati river or savouring Israeli food at colourful cafes, here one can find every little thing.
Moreover, if you are an adventure buff and wish to hike up the bewildering trails of the region, then you can trace the Kheerganga trek, which is just one-of-its-kind. Apart from these, here one can also hop in the local streets and buy unique souvenirs of the trip.
Unlax and unwind in the tranquil environs of Kasol and Kheerganga, which is one of the most rejuvenating tourist destinations in Himachal Pradesh.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - 2 days
- Dinner - 2 days
- Guide while on Kheerganga / ToshTrek, Volvo Bus Ticket from Delhi to Bhuntar and return
- 1 night stay in kasol campsite, 1 night stay in kheerganga/tosh campsite with a trekking guide
What's excluded :
Kheerganga is located deep in Parvati Valley (Kullu Valley) and is perched at an altitude of approximately 2950m. Bhuntar is the village from where the road diverges for Parvati Valley, it is also the confluence point of Beas River with Parvati River. Barshaini comes after Kasol, Manikaran and is the last motorable road in the valley. The Parvati River thunders down the gorges and is visible from Barshaini and also flows adjacent to the village.
During the treks from Kasol you will get to see raw nature thriving in the valley. Kasol and nearby villages like Tosh and Malana are places where people live by respecting Nature. Nature is not bullied by humans in here, they co-exist. Numerous waterfalls, hot spring pools, snow covered peaks all around and lush green forest makes Kasol and Parvati valley a gem of a holiday destination especially if you are interested in adventure.
Day 1 - Board an Evening Volvo from Delhi to Bhuntar
Day 2 - Kasol – Camping
Day 3 - Kasol – Barshaini – Rudra Nag – Kheerganga or Tosh Trek
Day 4 - Kheerganga/Tosh – Barshaini – Kasol-Bhuntar-Delhi
Day 5 - End of the trip (Arrival at Delhi at 8:30 AM)
• Kheer Ganga, Parvati Valley Kasol, Manikaran 175105 India
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.