Trekking in the Viñales Valley
This visit allows you to enjoy the beautiful views of the Viñales Valley, while walking, and also at the different stops, you can see how different products of the area are made, with the characteristic tobacco and coffee plantations. You will have the opportunity to taste the authentic Cuban cigar, coffee, honey or rum typical of the "Guayabita del Pinar" area. We will continue to the cave of silence (optional), where we will make a visit, and finally you can relax at the lake where you will have free time to bathe, and eat something in the restaurant that is in the area, where you can enjoy charcoal food , as a specialty, or something to snack on, if they wish. Later, we will return to the beginning of the route.
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuba, Cuba
They will walk through the Viñales Valley, while they will make some stops to see the process of tobacco, honey and other local products of the area, and will enjoy at the end of a relaxing bath in a lake, which is at the end of the route, and where they can also eat if they wish. (Said food is paid by the customer)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.