Trekking Kalaw to Inle Lake
Our service provide not only the popular places such a interesting and heritage places, Such as British colonial things,a really local tribal views and their visit, and we fully take care of our clients..how they would like to visit or see the things..what do they are more interest in. Make you sure that, you will Enjoy your real holidays.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals During tour, Drinking Water, transportation fees, Accommodation,guide fees and Back Bags
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Two Days One Night Trekking (Kalaw to Inle Lake)
Departure from your hotel @ 8:30 am by car for a short drive to Lamine village (Taung
Yoe tribe) for 45mins. Start the trekking way from Lamine village to Pin Nwe and Pawke
(Pa Oh tribe) where we can have a short break spending our times with local people and it
will take about 2 hours. Then, go on to Kone Hla village ( Da Nu tribe) for around 1hr. Lunch
stop at Kone Hla village with refreshing break. Atfer Lunch, coutinue to Pattu Pauk village
(Pa Oh) for about 2:30hrs,where we gonna have overnight stop ( home stay).
19 km (approx: 6hrs)
After breakfast at the village, start trek to Kyauk Su village for 1:30hrs. Coutinue to
Nan Yoke village and it will take about 30mins, where we can have a short break in a small
shop. Then, keep on all the way down to Tone le jetty and it will take 2:30 hours. And lunch
stop at Tone Le jetty. Then you will need to take your boat and transfer to Naung Shwe or
your accommodation place and it will take about 1hour.
16 Km (approx:4hrs) + 1hr boat riding
• Kalaw, Kalaw, Shan State
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Around Kalaw city & Bus Stop.!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.