Trekking SAPA Vietnam 3 Days 4 Nights From Hanoi
Sapa is home to a great diversity of ethnic minority people. This trekking trip leads you to the real land of hill tribes to discover beautiful, peaceful mountainous landscapes with stunning rice terraces.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
Arrive at Lao Cai train station. A bus will be waiting for you and it will take you to Sapa. After breakfast, meet the tour guide and start the day trip by trekking 12 kms, to visit Y Linh ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages of the Black Hmong and the Dzay minorities people. Then after lunch, proceed to hike around the villages of the Dzay and Hmong. This brings you a great opportunity get to know about their daily life, work, customs and their products, such as embroideries and clothes.
The next day, the tour guide will take you to discover Giang Ta Chai village and then Su Pan village where you will meet the red Dzao minority. After a picnic lunch, continue hiking to Ban Ho, the village lying within a beautiful valley, home to the Tay minority people who have their traditional house on stilts. You will take 2 km walking to a very nice waterfall which was discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial times in Vietnam. You can enjoy swimming there.
On the last day, you will go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam Toong, then continue to go through the forest and hidden path to My Son - where you can meet Xa Pho village - the smallest population in Sapa. Then get back to Sapa to take a shower and spend the rest of the day exploring Sapa town with its market, square and abandoned church. Return on a sleeper train.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.