Trekking Three Days In Andringitra National Park
TREKKING IN ANDRINGITRA NATIONAL PARK
=> Day 1: Ambalavao to Namolythis is the trip with 4*4 untill the enterance in the park at 1,650m of altitude. It takes 3 hours on the way. Then there is a pic nick lunch before the hikking.
=> Day 2: leaving from the base camp to the top of Bôby peak at 2,658m of high, the second highest mountain of the country after the summit of Tsaratanàna in the north but it's the first highest top accessible in Madagascar. After reaching the top, going back to the base camp and countinuation to the diavolana circuit untill the next camp Iantaranomby. That's the hike for the. Second day.
=> Day 3: From the last camp to the village Morarano. Its circuit is Isahavato. This last day is known by the big descent for 2hours and half. But it's decorated by the landscapes in Tsaranoro valley and the ricefield of the valley. At the village Morarano, the car is waiting to move in Camp Catta or in Ambalavao.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- =>Frais de guidage => Frais de portage => Droit de camping => Bois de chauffage => Tente => Matelas => Sac de couchage => Tsikitsiky (sourire), bon humeur et qualité de service.
What's excluded :
- Suncream, hat, and sun glasses
Today, I am going to tell you about the abstract of the trekking three days in Andringitra national park MadaGascar. It's famous by the peak Bôby the second highest top of Madagascar. And it's well-known the lunar landscaps. Don't forget to discover the fauna and flore endemiques in this national park such as the cameleon, birds, medicinal plantes,...
So during three days we can visit three circuits like Imarivolanitra ( Near of the sky), Diavolana (Moonscapes), and Isahavato.
Hope you to discover this one of world heritages with Anthonis lGasikara Tour Guide!!!
Departure Point :Ambalavao, Madagascar
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.