Trendy Museums of Penang
At the TeddyVille Museum, be greeted by Malaysia’s first and largest collection of Teddy Bears from various nations and eras as early as the 1900s. See teddy bears in all shapes and sizes from miniature bears to ones as tall as human and learn about the cultural history of Penang. Next is the Dark Mansion Museum, the first and only 3D glow-in-the-dark museum in Malaysia. Admire the incorporation of special light effects and the transformation of 2D paintings to 3D images. Last visit is the Penang 3D Trick Art Museum with more than 40 tricky illusion paintings and sculptures. Let your imagination run wild and snap mind-bending photos and videos with yourself as the subject of the masterpieces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - TeddyVille Museum
- Entry/Admission - Dark Mansion - 3D Glow In The Dark Museum
- Entry/Admission - Penang 3D Trick Art Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TeddyVille Museum, 56 Jalan Low Yat, Batu Ferringhi, Penang Island 11100 Malaysia
Relive your childhood with a visit to one of the most interesting and unique museums in Penang! Step into the TeddyVille Museum and get ready to be greeted by Malaysia's first and largest collection of Teddy Bears from various nations and eras - dating as far back as the 1900's. See various displays of teddy bears in all shapes and sizes from miniature bears to ones as tall as a human person! Not only you will be surrounded by an endless cuteness of fluffy furriness in this museum, but you'll also get to learn about the cultural history of Penang - as told by miniature bears - and of course, the origins and evolution of the classic teddy bear.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dark Mansion - 3D Glow In The Dark Museum, 145-153, Kimberly Street, George Town, Penang Island 10100 Malaysia
The first and only 3D glow in the dark museum in Malaysia, Dark Mansion is one of the most popular attractions in the area! Spend your day in the museum and watch as paintings transform before your very eyes - from 2D paintings to 3D optical illusions! There are five attractions in the museum that you definitely must see - Masterpiece of Edgar Muller, the world's largest glow in the dark painting; Mysterious Tropical Pandora, a mysterious tropical forest; The Infinity Room, an endless glowing bridge; Stars and Moonlight, where you can feel like you're walking amongst the stars; and finally, My Toy Story, the perfect place to unleash your inner child. There's much to see and do in Dark Mansion Penang, so don't forget to bring your camera to capture it all!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Penang 3D Trick Art Museum, 10 Lebuh Penang, George Town, Penang Island 10200 Malaysia
In Penang 3D Trick Art Museum, you are encouraged to interact and have fun with the art pieces, and take as many photos you want. This art museum is an interactive attraction that embraces the old and the new by mixing art that features traditional Malaysian settings and what is considered to be present-day hip culture. Enjoy your day of fun with your family and friends where you get to live the kampung lifestyle by posing in front of a traditional Malaysian house, or perhaps pretend to boat and fish along the river, or pose as if you're doing extreme sports! It's the best activity to unleash your creative and fun side.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Penang Island
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.