Treviso Food and Wine Walking Tour
See the cosiest spots of Treviso's 14th century city centre on this food and wine walking tour. Follow your local food-lover guide to the most authentic Osterie (wine bars), join the locals in the aperitif ritual to taste its famous Prosecco wine together with a delicious Porchetta, taste the sweetest Tiramisù, learn about the affinity and diversity with the close city of Venice in a crowd-free tour. Maximum number of people is limited to 8 to grant a great experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Visit 4 Osterie (wine bars): food and wine tasting for each of them
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Enjoy the relaxed ambiance of the crowd-free walled centre of Treviso, the city of Proseco wine, Porchetta trevigiana and Tiramisù. Wander around led by your local guide, walk along cobbled streets, pass medieval gates and cross the bridges upon the rivers that flow through the city.
Start from the central Piazza dei Signori with its Palazzo dei Signori, walk along a maze of alleys turning like dried-out water courses and see the ancient Roman ruins. See the church of the Duomo and the architectural mix of the city with ancient buildings stuck on new ones. Stroll over the ancient streets surrounded by medieval buildings with frescoed façades.
Stop to start your food and wine training: make a cheers with a glass of sparkling Prosecco wine and some wonderful slices of Porchetta. Keep on going visiting the fish market area set in a small island touched by the Cagnan canal and make a reinvigorating stop with tasty food and delicious wines.
Go back towards the central square, make a 'must do' stop to a delicatessen shop to accompany wonderful cold cuts and cheeses with another glass of wine. Walk a bit more to have the sweetest experience, a nice slice of the local famous Tiramisù cake with a glass of sweet wine. The tour ends near the meeting point, feel free to ask your guide how keep on going with food and wine you won't be disappointed!
Departure Point :Piazza dei Signori, Treviso
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participante to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.