Tribal Art & Crafts Tour in Delhi
If you love Tribal arts and crafts then this tour will showcase so many diverse art forms that reflect the country's rich traditional heritage. The Indian government and other organisations are making an effort to preserve and promote tribal art by providing platforms to craftsmen and tribals to showcase their talent.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Crafts Museum
- Entry/Admission - Dilli Haat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- any guide service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crafts Museum, Bhairon Rd, New Delhi 110001 India
Pick up will be provided from your hotel in Delhi. Our first point of visit will “National crafts museum” which has a diverse and rare range of exquisite display of stone and wood carvings on the doors, windows, lintels, posts of the museum building Folk and Tribal paintings are sprawled on the wall canvas in the passages. Crafts Demonstration Program is another unique participatory activity. Here visitors can see 50 crafts person every month from different parts of India. Shilp Kuteer, the crafts person dormitory is their home for one month.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dilli Haat, Sri Aurobindo Marg opp INA Market, New Delhi 110023 India
Our next stop is “Dilli Haat” a marketplace for the tribes visiting from remotest part of India and there is also plenty of traditional food stall offering local delicacies.A chance to indulge in love for Indian handicraft. One can shop for economical antique crafts, art paintings, Purses, Wooden articles, Paintings of Gods and Goddesses, Tops for ladies, etc., Textiles, Handicrafts and Artefacts from all the states of India and cuisines including ethnic food from every part of India is available here . Very inexpensive as compared to other markets, this place is the destination for Shoppers and lovers of quality food and crafts. They also often host cultural events in the evening
Your tour ends with hotel / airport drop-off.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
centrally located Delhi hotels
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- guide can be arranged at extra price on prior intimation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.