Trinco by Bike
Trinco by Bike is a customized tour service provided to solo travelers to bring an out of the box experience. This service initiated due to various questions with curiosity and with what we have discovered in this area. Trincomalee is a beautiful area with so many mesmerizing historical sites and amazing wild life in the most unexpected locations. Most of the locations are not registered or listed due to being hidden attractions known by locals and experienced guides.
per adult from
3 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Trincomalee town pickup
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Velgam Vehera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thirukkoneswaram Kovil (New Temple), Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Koneswaram temple of Trincomalee or Thirukonamalai Konesar Temple – The Temple of the Thousand Pillars and Dakshina-Then Kailasam is a classical-medieval Hindu temple complex in Trincomalee
Stop At: Velgam Vehera, Vilgam Vihara Road, Trincomalee 31000 Sri Lanka
Velgam Vehera is a historical Buddhist temple situated in Kanniya, Trincomalee District, Sri Lanka.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :1: Pulmoddai Road, B424, Nilaveli, Sri Lanka
2: Nilaveli Road, Nilaveli Rd, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Trincomalee town or mutually agreed pick up location
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.