Trinidad Highlights and Scenic Drive Tour
The main destination of this sightseeing tour is Maracas Beach, the most popular beach on the North coast of Trinidad. After a historical and architectural view of Port of Spain, you'll journey via the Saddle Road to this beautiful getaway. Magnificent views await you on this 3.5 hour journey.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port of Spain pick-up and drop-off
- Driver/ guide
What's excluded :
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off Outside of Port of Spain (additional fee)
- Swimming at Maracas Beach is not included on this trip
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port Of Spain, Charlotte St, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
The tour starts at the old lighthouse and proceeds to the Brian Lara Promenade. Here you'd find several modern buildings including the Nicholas Towers, Twin Towers, and the Treasury Building. Moving through the city heading northerly on Abercromby Street to Woodford Square you'll pass right next to the famous Red House which is the official house of Parliament.
Pass By: Queen's Park Savannah, 11 Queen's Park East, Port of Spain Trinidad
Continuing from the city, we pass next to the National Museum as well as our National Academy for the Performing Arts. We then move on to the Queen's Park Savannah. Scattered around the Savannah are exhibits of our past European architectural heritage, the Magnificent Seven buildings. Lastly, we make a stop in the Royal Botanical Gardens.
Stop At: Maracas Beach, Port of Spain Trinidad
Before heading to Maracas Beach, we stop at two famous lookouts. The Lady Young lookout and Maracas lookout. Both allow for amazing photographic opportunities with their stunning views. At these lookouts, you can purchase samples of local snacks, sweets and crafts artisans on your own accord. At Maracas Beach, you can relax under the line of coconut trees while enjoying a shark and bake sandwich and a local beer before returning to Port of Spain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from anywhere in Port of Spain but please contact us to verify. For pick-ups outside of Port of Spain, please contact us as additional fees will apply. Piarco International Airport is not in Port of Spain.Airports
- Piarco Airport, Port of Spain Trinidad
- Port of Spain Cruise Ship Complex
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.