Trip from Hurghada to Cairo
Explore the Egyptian capital on a 20-hour tour and watch the classical site (Pyramids of Giza - the Egyptian Museum) on a trip from Hurghada to Cairo and back.
per adult from
What's included :
- the lunch
- Transportation from Hurghada to Cairo and back
- Tickets to areas mentioned in the program
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hurghada Grand Aquarium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
the representative of the company will pick you up from your hotel to go by air-conditioned car to Cairo,When you arrive you will visit the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square and discover one of the most ancient collections of Egyptian antiquities in the world, And Explore the treasures that tell the story of a highly developed civilization and Everything about the process of mummification and then will go to the restaurant for lunch and then will go to Giza in the afternoon to see the Great Pyramids and sphinx in Giza plateau, you will be surprised by this last memorial, one of the old Seven Wonders ,which was built more than 4500 years ago As the eternal graves of the Pharaohs Khufu, Khafra and Menkawara, and You will be surprised by the mysterious statue of sphinx with the head of Pharaoh and the body of a lion, and you can take the most beautiful souvenir photos, and return to your hotel in Hurghada.
The days of this trip (Saturday- Monday -Wednesday)
Duration: 20 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere in Hurghada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.