Trip to Ozoud waterfall
Your day tour from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls will start with a 3 hours drive north of Marrakech by crossing the Tadla plains dotted with hundreds of olive tree farms, peach and apricot.
Upon arrival at the village, start your walking journey downhill to the sources while admiring the splendid views of the 110 m high cascades of Ouzoud with a permanent rainbow as a backdrop. En route, some local Barbary apes that do expect some nuts from you will greet you along the way!
Local cafés are available next to the stream for a light lunch and to relax before you walk up to the village and meet your driver to return back to Marrakech.
Your day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls will end late in the afternoon in Marrakech with a drop off at your hotel or the nearest accessible point to your riad
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Drive into the beautiful High Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls, the highest waterfalls in North Africa. Travel through a landscape of rolling foothills and olive groves, then enjoy free time to relax by the 330-foot (110-meter) waterfalls. Cross the river on a hand-powered barge, visit cafes at the edge of the water, or check out the Barbary apes that live in the lush river valley. With the convenience of pre-booked transport, this Ouzoud Falls trip is a great day-long escape from bustling Marrakech
. Day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls (Cascades d'Ouzoud) Independent time at Ouzoud Falls
See Morocco's spectacular mountain scenery
Chance to spot native wildlife in their natural habitat
Round-trip transport in a climate-controlled minibus
Pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.