Trip to Philadelphia and Amish Community from New York $ 125 dollars
Philadelphia Tour and Amish community in Land Caster, one of the most historic cities in the United States, is located in the state of Pennsylvania is one of the nerve centers of art and culture, in addition, it is a city with great economic importance due to its commercial port, the most important on the east coast. We will visit the Liberty Bell and the Independence Hall, where the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence were signed, both are located in the National Park of Independence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver / guide
- Live commentary on board
- Professional art historian guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liberty Bell Center, 6th Street Between Market and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
• Once we pick you up at the meeting point we will head south-west to reach the Amish area of Lancaster in the state of Pennsylvania, where we will visit an Amish villa and the guide will tell you its history and explain everything about its culture. We will have the opportunity to buy organic food prepared by them and jams. Then we will take a walk through all the Amish farms in a horse-drawn cart as they are transported accompanied by an Amish
• After lunch we will leave for Philadelphia where we will take a guided tour of the main monuments, visiting the Liberty Bell, the Independence Hall (where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution was signed), the Christ Church cemetery where the tomb is located from Benjamin Franklin.
• We will go to the Constitution Hall, Carpenters Street, (the oldest in the United States) Elfreth's Alley, the Betsy Ross house (Woman who designed the first flag of the United States), to the City Center passing the town hall, Downtown Masonic, the Benjamin Franklin Parkway or street flags, and a stop will be made at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, where the famous stairs where the movie Rocky was filmed and its statuette are located, certainly one of the most famous points of The city to take pictures.
Stop At: Independence Hall, Chestnut Street between 5th and 6th Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Stop At: InterViajes NY, New York City, NY 10001
Stop At: Philadelphia Museum of Art, 2600 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19130-2302
Philadelphia Museum of Art
Stop At: Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Departure Point :1: The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel, 790 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
2: Hotel Pennsylvania, 401 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
3: Millennium Times Square New York, 145 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Interviajes NY