Trip To The South Valley In Midday With Friends
South of the city of Cusco Road to the plateau, there is this valley of breathtaking landscapes and memorable archaeological sites. Tour through the Vilcanota River Valley in the south of Cusco, with picturesque villages and warm nature ..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at your hotel
- Touristic bus
- Bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel Drop-off
- ticket to Andahuaylillas
- partial tourist ticket
- Our experience begins with the collection of your hotels at 8:30 am and so take them on our tour bus with an experienced guide on the tour to visit
• The archaeological center of Tipon and appreciate the Inca irrigation system.
• Admiration of buildings on a small stone floor in the Quiquillacta archaeological park.
• Enjoy South Valley cuisine, enjoy Saylla Greaves.
• Buy exquisite bread in the neighborhood of Oropesa.
• Visit Andahuaylillas, there is the so-called Sistine Chapel of America, which houses paintings of the School of Cusco.
In each place we will have an approximate time of 1 hour and a half of visit. The trip ends at 2:30 pm We arrive at Plaza San Francisco 2 blocks from Plaza de Armas
Departure Point :Cusco Peru
Departure Time :8:30 am
Return Detail :Cusco Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Original Passport (ISIC student card if your book as student).
- A small day pack with water to drink
- Comfortable shoes or runners
- Camera and rain jacket or poncho
- A fleece or jacket, basic toiletries
- Hat for the sun , sunscream, insect repelent for mosquitoes
- Some extra money for lunch, drinks, snacks and souvenirs
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.