Tropical Catamaran Snorkeling, Sailing And Beach Experience
Join Too Rhum Punch for a 6 Hours yachting, sailing, and snorkeling experience.
Your comfort and safety are our main concern, depending on the weather update we will take you sailing to the French Nature Reserve (Tintamarre and Pinel) well known for the turtles, iguanas.
OR we will do an easy South side Coastal sailing French Side, Dutch Side with 2 or more stops for snorkeling, beach time and even spotting the planes as they land on our famous Maho Beach.
French Style Buffet Lunch, Open bar all day with Top Shelve liquor, Snorkeling instruction and equipment, Attentive friendly and professional crew are all the ingredients for a successful day in Sint Maarten
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - French Baguette Buffet Style Lunch: French Baguette sandwiches, fill includes Roasted Chicken and tuna salad, Gouda cheese , Pasta salad and Caesar salad side dish.
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Snorkeling gears and Instruction
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Mullet Bay
- Entry/Admission - Tintamarre Island
- Entry/Admission - Pinel Island
- Entry/Admission - Maho Beach
- Entry/Admission - Little Bay Beach
- Entry/Admission - Baie Rouge
What's excluded :
- $6.00 French Nature Fee - to be paid at Check in
- As we sail South side coastline, a Stop at Mullet Bay is always special, beautiful waters, nice snorkeling
Departure Point :1: Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
2: Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please contact us and we will provide the bus pickup time.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you are in a wheelchair please contact us before booking so we make sure everything will be fine
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Snorkel mouth piece available for purchase upon check in.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.