True Stories and Tapas: The Barcelona Food Chronicles
*All inclusive tapas + drinks!
This tour combines the best food of Barcelona with unique stories about its history, architecture, lifestyle and politics.
It will take you through 4 different quarters of the center of Barcelona, each with its own food and drink. You will have a chance to learn about Spanish food and wine with a seasoned traveller that's also a sommelier, and passionate about the culture and history of Barcelona.
You will become an expert in Cava and Iberian ham. Plus, you will receive countless tips about life in the City.
This is not the average tapas tour. this experience is like an arrow to the hearth of Barcelona, will remind you that you're not a tourist, but a passionate human being.
What's included :
- Snacks - 8 to 12 Tapas
- Alcoholic Beverages - Vermut, Cava, Beer.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - coffee and chocolate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arc de Triomf, Passeig Lluis Companys, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Pass By: Palace of Catalan Music, Carrer Palau de la Musica, 4-6, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Take a close look at one of the most beautiful buildings of Barcelona after having a gourmet aperitif
Pass By: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Take a look and learn about the great cathedral of Barcelona
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
dive in the hearth of the old town to taste some great Cava and Iberian ham! also the best chocolate and churros of Barcelona
Departure Point :Passeig de Lluís Companys, 8003, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Barceloneta, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not yet suitable for vegans
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.