Truffle hunt, with Italian National Truffle Hunting Association
We are the National Association of Italian Truffle Hunters, an association that has several regional offices throughout Italy and that represents truffle hunters at the truffle supply chain table established at the Ministry of Agriculture and Woods.
Our national president, Riccardo Germani, has been hunting truffles for generations and has represented Italian truffle hunters for over 10 years. He do his best to be
always present and personally takes care of truffle hunting tours in Piedmont.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
You will join us in a common truffle hunt. Take good shoes: you will not look, you will help us and the dog finding white truffle.
Hunting truffle means walking, breath good air, discover the local traditios and culture. It means discover the piedemont by a not common point of view.
You will dig truffle directly from the soil.
Departure Point :Via E. Liprandi, 14023 Cocconato AT, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will literally be in the woods
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.